2nd ASCENT+ Newsletter – July 2021
|Workshop @ EuroNanoforum|
|Launch of Community Research Focus|
|Flashlight – ASCENT+ Offerings|
|SME Beacon: Release of ASCENT+ Booklet for SMEs|
Workshop @ EuroNanoforum
ASCENT+ kicked-off an interaction with 5 other major projects that cover the full TRL range and the value chain, from nanomaterials to nanofabrication and nanoelectronics at this Workshop. Discussion points included the unique aspects of their individual offerings, the current models and future outlook for providing user access to advanced research and fabrication providers.
Launch of Community Research Focus
Launched in March 2021, the ASCENT+ Community Research Focus aims at showcasing research and technology breakthroughs and disseminating valuable news to/from the whole ASCENT+ community on a different focus topic each month.
Showcased material includes: Webinars or workshops organised in the field; short videos made by ASCENT+ partners explaining key equipment, part of ASECNT+ offer, in this domain; invited talks given by ASCENT+ partners; Open Access Publications and other articles, demonstrating the expertise and interests of the ASCENT+ community.
Different areas covered by ASCENT+ have already been selected:
- MARCH-APRIL: Quantum Technologies
- MAY: Advanced Integration
- JUNE: 2D materials & devices
- JULY-AUGUST: Beyond CMOS & More-than-Moore (focus on nanosensors)
- SEPTEMBER: Sustainable nanoelectronics
- OCTOBER: More-than-Moore (focus on power devices) & Smart Systems
Six Webinars available to watch:
- Access Launch
- ASCENT+ Showroom: Offerings
- Diamond Technology by Fraunhofer IAF
- GaN IC for Power Electronics by imec
- 2D Materials Research at Tyndall and
- ARPES and Applications on 2D materials by CEA-LETI
Flashlight – ASCENT+ Offerings
Discover the new Fraunhofer-IPMS PECVD clean room, part of the ASCENT+ offer!
SME Beacon: Release of ASCENT+ Booklet for SMEs
The purpose of this booklet is to illustrate what SMEs can expect from the ASCENT+ team and how they can use our advanced set of competences in nanoelectronics, as a competitive advantage for their business.
Jul 2019 / Apr 2019 / Jan 2019 / Oct 2018 / Jul 2018 / Apr 2018 / Jan 2018 / Oct 2017 / Jul 2017 / Apr 2017 / Jan 2017 / Sep 2016 / Jun 2016 / Feb 2016