The EU funded ASCENT+ Programme (“Access to European Infrastructure for Nanoelectronics”) provides fast and easy, free-of-charge, transnational access to the joint European Nanoelectronics Research Infrastructure provided by Tyndall National Institute (IE), CEA-Leti (FR), Fraunhofer Mikroelekronik (DE), imec (BE), INL (PT/ES) offering key enabling capabilities in the state-of-the-art processing, modelling and simulation data sets, metrology and characterisation, test devices and chips for the following Platform Technologies:
- Nano for Quantum Technologies
- Disruptive Devices
- Advanced Integration
You can find the available equipment and facilities in our Online Showroom.
- TARGET GROUP
- Researchers from universities, research centres, SMEs/start-ups (in focus) and large companies.
- BENEFITS for SME’s
- Free-of-charge access to exclusive equipment and extensive expertise of renowned European RTOs;
- Time-efficient, short-term projects (from 2 weeks to 3 months and longer);
- Cost saving through testing novel devices and rare, expensive materials without acquiring them (test before invest);
- Feasibility studies;
- Processes optimisation, yield increase by testing separate process steps without jeopardizing the in-company ongoing processes;
- In-depth understanding of the nature of certain physical processes;
- Ensuring the full IPR protection;
- As a result: stimulation of innovation, profitability increases and gaining of in-depth competences.
|Download the SME
Handbook describing benefits
and showcasing results
ASCENT+ SME Booklet
How to take part in ASCENT+: Submit an enquiry (expression of interest) using our Online Enquiry Form. Our Access Interface Team will process it and put you in contact with the relevant ASCENT+ RTO.
|Transnational Access (TA) Testimonial: Quantum Motion (SME)