- Fast and easy access to the world’s most advanced CMOS technologies and infrastructure.
- Access to 14nm CMOS device data, nanoscale test chips and characterisation facilities in
Tyndall National Institute (Ireland), CEA-Leti (France) and imec (Belgium).
- Access open to all researchers in universities, research centres, SMEs and industry.
- Opportunity to share best scientific and technological practices, form a knowledge–innovation hub, train new researchers and establish a nanoelectronics research network.
- Interface to global industrial leaders in nanoelectronics.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 654384.